Dermatology Meetings 2019 invites delegates and participants from across all continents to attend the conference on Dermatology which comprises prominent Keynote talks, Oral presentations, Poster presentations and Exhibitions pertinent to the domains of Dermatology and Cosmetology.
Dermatology meetings 2019 chiefly achieves the discussion in respect to latest technology and recent developments in the science of dermatology and closely related domains. Dermatologists are specialists who have been around for a long time, making them specialists in everything identified with skin, hair, and nails. This claim to fame is separated extensively into restorative and surgical fields, with clinicians in optional care rehearsing both. This Dermatology Conference concentrates on Aesthetic procedures, Trichology and Alopecia, skin diseases and dermato-oncology, Clinical dermatology and Cosmetic dermatology and the business approach towards cosmetic dermatology.
Why to attend?
Meet your target market with members from round the world centered on learning regarding dermatology concerns, this is often your single best chance to achieve the most important assemblage of participants from the Universities, Research institutions, and Hospitals. Conduct demonstrations, distribute data, meet with current and potential speaker, create a splash with a replacement wares, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the foremost recent techniques, and the newest updates in Dermatology and promoting fields square measure hallmarks of this conference.
- Best platform to develop new collaborations & partnerships
- 89% of our conference attendees are the key contacts in their lab purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample number of enquiries received from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.
- Business delegates
- Community Members
- Students from Academia involved in research of Dermatology and related fields.
- Dermatologists in training and healthcare professionals
- Cosmetics companies and Clinics
- Skin care institutions
- Surgical and Non- Surgical Aesthetic Treatment
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Trichology and Hair Transplant
- Treatments and Trends in Cosmetics
- Cosmetics and Skin Care
- Bariatric Surgery
- Health Risks to Cosmetologists
- Business Outlook of Cosmetology
- Dermatological Procedures
- Current Research in Dermatology and Cosmetology
- Potential Risks in Cosmetic Treatment
- Natural Approach to Hair and Skin Care
- Case Reports in Dermatology and Cosmetology