Fairbanks Fiber Festival Class
Instructor: Anne Castle
Did you learn how to crochet as a child? Want to crochet again but feel your crochet skills are rusty?
This class is for crocheters that learned how to crochet in the past and need a skills refresher class. We will review the basic stitches, how to read a pattern, and how to read a stitch diagram.
For Class bring:
- A light-colored worsted weight yarn
- Crochet hooks H and I (or size recommend by yarn label)
- Safety pin or stitch marker
- Glasses, if needed
- A pen and notebook, optional
- Any crochet tools and supplies you have questions about
Location: Pioneer Park – Civic Center – 2nd Floor
This class is pre-registration only.
For details and registration, please visit: