Theme: Comprehensive Innovations and Researches in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
Pharma Biotech Congress 2019 is an amazing platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology . Participants from all over the world will include scientists from industry, universities and other research and governmental institutes, and trainees in the field. It will include keynotes, workshops, oral presentations and parallel posters considering and showcasing the assessment of engaged and impactful research.
Conference series llc LTD proudly announces the commencement of “2ndAnnual Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Congress” which is going to be held during September 11-12, 2019 at Singapore.
Pharma Biotech Congress 2019 focuses upon “Comprehensive Innovations and Researches in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology”. This Pharma Biotech Congress 2019 focuses on the trends which the biopharmaceutical market is heading on since its launch till the present date and moving on to the projections in future. It takes into its fold the critical developmental procedures, analyses, regulatory factors and also pharmacovigilance including post marketing surveillance and clinical studies. Innovation and compliance to regulatory guidelines are the most critical aspects towards biosimilars and follow on biologics development and successful launching to the market.
Why to attend???
Join your peers around the world focused on learning about Biopharmaceutics, Biotechnology, Biologics and Biosimilars related advances, which is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Biotechnology community Biopharma community, conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential professionals, make a splash with a new research works, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Biologics and Biosimilars are hallmarks of this conference.
- Biopharma, Biotech, Pharma Industry CEO, Directors, R&D Researchers
- Business Entrepreneurs, Training Institutes, Software developing companies,
- Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies, CRO
- Data Management, Clinical Trial Conducting Organizations and Companies
- Students, Scientists, Researchers, and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Universities, Medical Colleges, Researchers from Pharmaceutical background
Sessions and Tracks:
Pharma Biotech Congress 2019 offers a best platform with its well organized scientific program to the audience which includes interactive panel discussions, keynote lectures, plenary talks and poster sessions on the topics Cell Therapy, Biopharmaceutics, Drug delivery, Biotechnology, Gene Therapy, Therapeutic Biological Products, BABE, Biosimilars, Clinical Trails, Drug Discovery, current issues in Bioequivalence, Pharmaceutical Innovation in the 21st Century, new scientific approaches to international regulatory standards. Biopharmaceutical Companies & Market Analysis, The conference invites delegates from Biopharma companies, Pharmacists, Academicians, Clinicians, Researchers, Health care professionals, students, business delegates and Young researchers across the globe providing a better podium, interconnecting the latest research, technological developments in the arena as well as therapeutic aspects
- Novel Approaches in Biopharmaceutics
- Nanoparticles in Biopharmaceuticals
- Biotechnology in Health Care
- Formulation of Biotech Products
- Agriculture Biotechnology
- Advances in Biotech Manufacturing
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Biopharmaceutical Engineering
- Chemical Biotechnology
- Cancer Biology and Immunology
- Industrial and Microbial Biotechnology
- Biopharmaceutical Production in Transgenic Animals
- Development on Recombinant Protein
- Biotech Companies and Market Analysis
- Biotechnological Products
- Biopharmaceutical Pharmacovigilance
- Bioavailability/Bioequivalence on Biopharmaceutical Products
- Clinical Trials on Biopharmaceutical Products
- Drug Disposition & Pharmacokinetics