Fairbanks Fiber Festival Class
Instructor: Anne Castle
This class is for crocheters that have basic crochet knowledge. Come learn how to make the star stitch.
At the end of class you will be well on your way to making a hat!
For Class bring:
- A light-colored worsted weight yarn
- Crochet hooks H and I (or size recommend by yarn label)
- Safety pin or stitch marker
- Glasses, if needed
- A pen and notebook, optional
- Any crochet tools and supplies you have questions about
Location: Pioneer Park – Civic Center – 2nd Floor
This class is pre-registration only.
For details and registration, please visit: